^CMS Conference is a one-day conference centered around the practices of Content Management Systems. The conference program is a joint venture of AmiWorks and HasGeek to showcase the latest trends in Content Management Systems. Where – C.M.S. at MCCIA, ICC Trade Tower, Pune. When – 23 March 2018 A CMS (Content Management System) is a tool for easily building & managing a website. Well-managed content is not enough, rather other factors also play a vital role, such as organic traffic from search engines, social media engagement, SEO, CTR, SERP, etc. Tweaking CMS intelligently and automating procedures can endure growth. The theme of the conference is to educate startups and SMEs on how to build a strong web presence with respect to:
- Choosing a suitable CMS
- Proper backend technologies and hosting
- Building content and information to suit the CMS.
- Talks on use cases, evaluating CMS choices and content strategy by SME representatives
- Office hours for consultation with experts
- Birds of Feather sessions, and
- Panel discussions.