E2E Networks was an exhibition sponsor at Rootconf 2018 – India’s renowned conference on DevOps and IT Infrastructure. The event hosted at NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bangalore, saw a huge turnout of entrepreneurs, tech enthusiasts, Industry leaders and who-whos of the startup ecosystem. The theme of the conference was focused on Infrastructure & systems security and Infrastructure architecture. Rootconf 2018 carried on its legacy by helping participants in:
- Evaluating the (human resource and financial) costs of security for infrastructure.
- Conducting threat modeling for their infrastructure setup.
- Learning how to work with third parties, to negotiate for better data and infrastructure security.
- Applying best practices on avoiding expensive mistakes when designing and maintaining their infrastructure.
- Networking with some of the best systems engineers and DevOps programmers in India and South Asia.
- Talking to decision-makers and IT managers on how they plan infrastructure for their companies.
Check out some glimpses from the conference![gallery link="none" ids="7203,7204,7205,7206,7207" orderby="rand"]