E2E Networks was a sponsor at ^CMS Conference – a one-day conference centered around Content Management Systems.
The event hosted at MCCIA – Pune, saw a huge turnout of visitors notably founders, tech enthusiasts, Industry leaders and many more. The theme of the conference was to educate startups and SMEs on how to build a strong web presence with respect to:
- Selection of a suitable CMS
- Implementing backend technologies and hosting
- Building the content and information to suit the CMS.
Taking the theme forward, the event saw interesting talks and engaging discussions on a wide variety of topics, including
- Publishing data stories at a scale: While data-based articles have been gaining importance over the years, talks at the event revolved specifically for curating and publishing data stories.The topic wonderfully covered an area of visualizations, metadata, textual content and annotations which are needed to understand and simplify India’s complex financial budget figures.
- Power of storytelling – CMS is key to reach out to world: This topic covered the idea of the changing business world from selling to storytelling.The benefits of CMS (Content Management Systems) as a tool for managing internal data & a storytelling platform were discussed in detail.
- Add emotional intelligence in CMS and grow traffic by 5X: The talks happened on how to tweak CMS and make it more intelligent to automate for more traffic and growth. Just having well-managed content is not going to bring leads and conversion. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) along with CTR (Click Through Rate) on SERP (Search Engine Result Page) is very important. Organic Traffic from Search Engine brings hot leads. Apart from that, Social Media also plays a vital role for increasing traffic.
- Indian Payment Gateways – Integration with Various CMS: The talks helped the visitors to intricacies & complexities of payment gateways, suggesting best practices to integrate with various CMS. Accepting online payment is a crucial part of any e-commerce business. In this session, discussions also covered that what sort of payment gateways are required for different types of businesses.
- How Google Search works: In this session, the talks focused on how Google Search works. The participants got tips on how they can increase the visibility of their website in Search engines. Moreover they also understood the importance of security and secure practices that they should follow.
At CMS conference, E2E Networks shared its knowledge and expertise in the field of cloud computing.