E2E Networks Sponsored a Conference on Building India’s Payments Ecosystem
The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology(MeitY) has shown confidence that the infrastructure of digital payments in India is expected to increase three-fold by the end of 2017 with almost five million electronic point of sale (PoS) machines in operation. As per Research and Market, it is also expected to witness a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 58.90% during the forecast period FY2017-FY2023 making it a value of $700 Billion by 2022 in terms of transactions. As per our legacy to support Indian Startup Ecosystem by providing industry leading CloudOps platform, E2E Networks has sponsored a Conference on Building India’s Payments Ecosystem, an event organized by HasGeek on 8th July 2017 at Vidyalankar School of Information Technology, Mumbai.
Panel discussion over “UPI: a year in review”, Bharat QR, Blockchain: The promise of trust and decentralization in payments, Digital payments, and grievance redressal were the focal points of the conference where professional experts from different corporates put their valuable insights.
Professionals from various companies met experts of E2E Networks to discuss some of the major challenges which we have solved for our customers across all business verticals like,
- How to enhance the measurable performance of their applications running on Cloud by up to 15%.
- How to reduce their Cloud spends by up to 60% by using our industry leading CloudOps Platform.
- How to boost uptime with a fully Cloud agnostic architecture.
- How to implement improved security, business resilience and compliance risk with E2E CloudOps Platform.
- How to be flexible and scalable enough to adapt to changing business conditions.
Here are some of the snapshots of the event.