Deepfence is a next-generation application security solution provider. E2E Networks has entered in partnership with Deepfence to provide comprehensive security to its customers from known and unknown attacks, ensuring business continuity even in face of persistent multi-vector multi-stage attacks. Deepfence security solution is available to all E2E Networks customers as a micro-service bundled in a virtual appliance that can be deployed in a few minutes to protect critical services and sensitive data. Let us look at the key features of this solution.
FeaturesThe following lists the high-level features of the Deepfence product suit:
- Automated vulnerability management for Virtual Compute Nodes and containers
- Virtual Compute Node, service and container hardening
- Resource and process integrity monitoring at runtime
- Detection and protection against OWASP Top 10 attacks
- Detection and protection against zero-day attacks
- Detailed audit trails for diagnosing anomalous behavior
- Integration with ecosystem and with tools like Slack, PagerDuty, and Splunk
BenefitsThis solution provides the following key benefits:
- Compliance enablement Deepfence feature-set helps in compliance with PCI-DSS, HIPAA, and FEDRAMP specifications
- Business continuity during attacks Deepfence’s comprehensive protection against known and unknown attacks ensures that the critical services and sensitive data are protected at all times ensuring uptime even during attacks.
- Full stack protection No matter which language and frameworks are being used, Deepfence continuously protects your services and data.