Introduction to Drupal :
Drupal is an open-source Content Management System(CMS), written in PHP, used by many organizations to build and maintain their data and websites.
In this article, we will learn how to install Drupal on the Plesk Panel.
- Plesk Panel with root/admin login credentials.
- Login to Plesk Panel using root/admin credentials.
- Go to the “Applications” option available on the left side of the panel.
- In the Application section, you will find “Drupal”. Click on the Install option. It will open a window that will show the domains list. Select the domain on which you want to install. Once you select. Click on the Install option available at the bottom.
- Once clicked it will start the installation process.
- Once, installation completes it will show you the admin login credentials for the domain.
To access the same, open your domain on the browser and click Login available in the Right corner.
Conclusion: We have successfully installed Drupal on the domain in Plesk.
For more details about our Windows Plesk servers, please click here