There are many benefits of using the control panel on virtual machines. If we have a mature Panel like Plesk or cPanel, our life becomes even easier.
There are many reasons for buying a Plesk cloud server. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Available on Windows OS: Most of the control panels are limited to Linux operating systems. Only Plesk gives the option of Windows OS. Customers who have built the application on .Net need to have a Windows operating system in their virtual machines. Plesk on Windows machines makes the life of System Admin easier.
- Easy One Click Migration: Plesk offers tools that help in easy one-click migration from cPanel to Plesk. This helps in smooth migration from server to server without the hassle of downloading the data and uploading it again
- Backups: Customers can set-up backup of Acronis from the Plesk control panel itself. They need to buy from the Backup extension as per their requirement. Backup goes to an Acronis server which is different altogether.
- Wordpress Tool Kit: One-click Install of Wordpress available for use. Simple GUI for downloading the WordPress on your server and you can get started in a few minutes.
- Docker: Docker extension is available free of cost for the customers to use. Customers can select images from the Docker Library and set up the containers in no time. Customers can manage these containers from the Plesk interface itself.
- SEO Toolkit: Various tools like SEO Advisor, SEO Audit, Rank Tracker and Log file analyzer, helps the customers to analyze their websites as well as websites of their competitors.
- Speed Kit: To increase the speed of your website, customers can consider purchasing Speed Kit extension which helps in Dynamic content caching, Image optimization, Edge and client caching, Performance monitoring and network optimization.
To know more about our Linux based Plesk Cloud servers, please check here
To know more about our Windows-based Plesk Cloud servers, please check here