The Ubuntu operating system’s most recent Long Term Support version (16.04,Xenial Xerus) is now available at E2E Networks. https://one.e2enetworks.com/ The LTS (Long Term Support) version is released with a whooping 5 years of support and brings a lot of updated modules in order to enhance the stability and performance of the server. The Ubuntu 16.04 rounds up exciting features to develop a concrete server base. Here is an overview list of the newly introduced features in the Ubuntu 16.04:
- The inclusion of ZFX (Zettabyte File System) brings enterprise-grade data integrity, data reliability, and storage management.
- The addition of IBM Mainframe to the existing broad architecture support.
- Includes a modified version of Linux 4.4 kernel with notable speed improvements
- Snaps package architecture improves update frequency and stability
- LXD system for Dockers.
- 5 years of stability-oriented support with critical security, bug and app updates.
As an LTS version, the Ubuntu 16.04 is recommended for a server to experience a better performance and a smooth interface.