At E2E Networks, we are always looking for opportunities to aid entrepreneurs, professionals, and organizations who deal with or are related to Cloud Computing in India. Our endeavor took us this week to the third edition of 50p conference, India’s first independently curated conference on payments held at NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bangalore on 8th and 9th February. The 50p conference brought together the various stakeholders in the ecosystem to collaborate on:
- Creating robust & secure payment systems.
- Understanding and working on India’s digital payment ecosystem policies.
- Identifying the customer requirements and creating digital payment products based on the Indian market.
- How to maximize cloud performance?
- How to minimize cloud computing issues?
- How to cope with mounting cloud costs?