cPanel is the better control panel where server management, website control, flexibility in operations are at the fingertips. cPanel is the easiest and most widely used web hosting control panel which is generally used for Linux operating systems. It is an online Linux based Graphical interface (GUI) used as a control panel. It manages your website files, database, create emails, setup domains, manage multiple subdomains and domains etc.
There are few tips for managing your website with cPanel
- Install application very easily: In cPanel you can easily choose the script you want to install and manage your website. You can discover what applications are available in the Applications Browser and use these to help give you the functionality and tools you need to make your site successful.
- Adding a new domain to your account: If you want to operate multiple websites on your single account, then cPanel Addon domain tool is the easiest way to set this up.
- Manage your files: For a very easy and more convenient way to upload files to your server by using FTP, cPanel file manager is the best option. Using cPanel you can easily upload individual files or put multiple files into a zip file.
- Check out the server performance: If you are running a website, you want to know that it is performing as expected. One of the helpful features on cPanel is CPU and concurrent connection usage tool. This tells you your CPU, Memory, file and Disk usage, it also enables you to manage your resources, helping you prevent issues with your website.
- Update your PHP Version: You can easily update your PHP version in cPanel by using the PHP version module. The module enables you to control a number of PHP related functions, such as whether to allow zip compression or to control the maximum size of files which can be uploaded.
- Softaculous: It automates the installation of web applications, like WordPress, to a website through the use of predefined scripts. Softaculous license which allows you to one click install of 400+ scripts.
For more informations you can check here