When it comes to selecting the right cloud provider is not an easy task, people are more likely to go with cost affordable cloud servers. But the question is only the cheapest cloud will work for your business?? The answer is no.
I have recently run a campaign on Linkedin to understand how people are prioritising cloud infrastructure requirements and I got to know that most of the people are not only focussing on cheaper servers, but they are also searching for Indian datacenter, security and 99.9% of SLA.
In my recent research I found the common problems faced by small businesses that they are not getting everything at one place.
The ideal cloud provider should cover the following points mentioned below.
1. Reliable cloud provider: Cloud provider must have years of experience and good understanding of customers requirements. E2E Networks Limited is 11 years old and NSE listed, Public Limited company.
2. Easy-to-use Control Panel: Having a user-friendly control panel is very essential. Regardless of whether it’s a cPanel, Plesk or other (third party) control panel. E2E Networks is providing multiple options of control Panel like; cPanle, Plesk, Webuzo and Virtualmin. The customer can opt for any of the control panels along with the server as per their requirements.
3. Scalable Environment: To ensure you’re choosing the right and mature cloud platform it must have a scaling feature, as your business grows you need a scalable cloud provider. E2E Networks has a scalable environment with no downtime, reboots or service interruptions.
4. Datacenter Location: Server location is also a major point we should have focus on. For eg; Site speed (or page load speed) is very important for eCommerce websites. According to surveys one second delay in page load time can cause a 7% reduction in the business and this can be a huge loss for any organisation. E2E Networks provides Indian datacenter with maximum 30ms of Latency.
Check out here: https://lg.e2enetworks.net/
5: One Click Installation: Nowadays time is very important and nobody can spend too much time configuring servers. Here in E2E Networks customers can configure their server in just 2-3 minutes. E2E also provides one click application deployment feature as well.
7. Security: Security should be a major consideration because it involves storing your company’s critical data in the cloud. Unfortunately, not all cloud providers are equal when it comes to security. E2E Cloud is DDoS protected at network level plus datacenter is tier 3 and PCIDSS certified.
8. Uptime Guarantee: Server uptime is one of the most important elements of site performance. You should consider a cloud provider that provides powerful servers and stable network connections. Do not choose a cloud provider that cannot offer you an uptime guarantee of at least 99.5%. The higher the uptime guarantee, the better.
E2E offers an uptime guarantee of 99.5% on the strength of best-in-class servers and premium hardware
9. Pricing: Choose a cloud provider that’s right for your business and affordable. The pricing should be transparent. E2E Networks is the most affordable cloud services in India. E2E Cloud is based on Pay as you go model.
If you are looking for a cloud provider who covers all the points mentioned above you should checkout E2E Networks Limited