E2E Networks Sponsoring a Conference on Building India’s Payments Ecosystem
E2E Networks is excited to announce that we are a community partner sponsor of DevPay 2017, an event going to be organised by HasGeek, an organisation which helps people in technology to meet each other, collaborate on new opportunities and advance the state of the art.
It would be a single-track conference consisting of talks, Birds of Feather (BoF) sessions and demos over “Building India’s Payment Ecosystem”.
The Indian payments ecosystem has changed quite a bit since last November and is rapidly gaining momentum. Not only are private companies eager to tap into and monetize this business opportunity but the Government is aggressively pushing its own services in this sector. With all the great opportunities the industry has to offer there are also several challenges in terms of technology and innovation.
E2E Networks invites all attendees, to meet our experts who will be at hand to discuss with you some of the major challenges which we have solved for our customers across all business verticals.
- To enhance the measurable performance of your applications running on Cloud by up to 15%.
- To reduce your Cloud spends by up to 60% by using our industry leading CloudOps Platform.
- To boost uptime with a fully Cloud agnostic architecture.
- To implement improved security, business resilience and compliance risk with E2E CloudOps Platform.
- To be flexible and scalable enough to adapt to changing business conditions.
Date: 8th July 2017
Venue: Vidyalankar School of Information Technology, Mumbai
For more information please visit here.]]>