Today, we announce the General Availability of our latest compute and memory series plans, the C3 and M3 instances. We are excited about releasing this as this new series brings new features like Quick Service Recovery (QSR), Snapshots and Images, faster IOPS and faster launch times.
This is in line with our vision to give developers and DevOps the tools to run a scalable, performant setup in E2E Networks Infrastructure.
Below is the description of some of the enhancements that come along with C3/M3 series-
- Quicker Launch times - Now launch C3/M3 instances with mean launch times of less than 90 seconds.
- Faster CPU and IOPS - The C3/M3 instances have built-in copious amounts of IOPS for all general purpose compute and memory nodes. Our basic plans start with 5000 read IOPS.
- Block Storage Compatible - You can attach block storage of various capacities to your nodes to scale storage for any of our big data requirements including ML data etc.
- Snapshot support - Now take an instantaneous live snapshot of C3/M3 instances in seconds without having to power off your nodes. You can also schedule your snapshots.
- Live Image Creation - For requirements like auto-scale, where you need to save an instance image, the process is much faster and can be done live (without need to power off your nodes)
- Scale fast - with new incredibly faster launch times, configure your autoscale to spin up nodes very fast to handle incoming traffic spikes.
- Quick Service Recovery - Your nodes are protected from scheduled maintenance by pre-emptively migrating to other instances and in case of unscheduled maintenance, the recovery of the node happens within a couple of minutes.
- Self-Service Upgrade - Customers can now upgrade their C3/M3 Instances from within the Myaccount console of E2E Cloud. Please note that nodes once upgraded cannot be downgraded.
Apart from the above mentioned enhancements, you can continue to use the other features available on Myaccount like VPC, reserved IP, backups, security integration with Bitninja amongst others to run a fully secure, scalable infrastructure on E2E Networks infrastructure.