Introduction to Drupal :
Drupal is an open-source Content Management System(CMS), written in PHP, used by many organizations to build and maintain their data and websites.
In this article, we will learn how to install Drupal on WHM/Cpanel server using softaculous.
- WHM/CPanel Server with root login credentials or Cpanel credentials of a domain.
- Login to WHM using root credentials.
- Go to List Accounts. It will display the accounts present in WHM.
- Click on icon on the right side of domain to access the cpanel of that domain on which you want to install Drupal.
- Go to Softaculous App Installer and search Drupal.
- Click on Drupal. It will open a window from where you can install Drupal on your domain.
- Click on Install Now in order to install the same.
- Fill the required details as per your need. Once entered click on Install.
- Once installed, it will display the URL to handle the website.
Conclusion: Drupal is successfully installed on your domain using Softaculous in WHM/cPanel.