Softaculous is a library, which automates the installation of commercial and open-source web applications.
Below are the advantages of using Softaculous.
- Easy to install any web application on the domains: We can install different types of web applications like WordPress, Magento etc, in one click.
- Updates are faster and will update very frequently to the latest version.
- We can allow backup and restoration directly using the Softaculous Panel.
- We can choose http://, https://, http://www or https://www as per the requirement while installing the applications.
- We can get an email regarding any updates available for any packages by enabling alert mail.
- One-click installs – With one click you can install Apps.
- Daily Updates – To get the updated version of apps within a day.
- 478 Apps – 478 Apps are available in Softaculous.
- Backups/Restore – You can configure backups using Softaculous.
- Multilingual – You can install the apps in the native language.
WHM & Cpanel
WHM & Cpanel is a Linux based web-hosting panel that provides an interface to host and manage websites.
Using WHM and Cpanel provides you many benefits. Lists are below
- Pre-configured services: It has all the services like HTTP, DNS, MYSQL, EXIM(mailing services) pre-configured.
- Easy to Install: It is very easy to install with one click.
- Easy to use: It has a very user-friendly graphical interface, which allows users to manage the server very easily.
- Portability: It allows users to migrate data from one hosting company to another hosting company without any problem.
- Reliability: It auto-detects and monitors the services if any service fails to restart then it sends an alert email to the server admin.
- Security: It provides many add-on tools as well as in-build tools to provide better security. Like CPHULK, Spamassassin, etc.