Why Choose NVIDIA A30 GPU?
A30 is an NVIDIA solution that encompasses essential building blocks across hardware, networking, software, libraries, and optimized AI models and applications from NVIDIA GPU Cloud. Several things set it apart. Some of them are:
- Structural Sparsity: 2X Higher Performance for AI: Modern AI networks have millions of parameters. Not all of these parameters are needed for accurate predictions, and some can be converted to zeros to make the models “sparse” without compromising their accuracy. Tensor Cores in A30 can provide up to two times higher performance for sparse models. While the sparsity feature more readily benefits AI inference, it can also improve the performance of model training.
- High-Performance Data Analytics: Analyzing and visualizing massive datasets, and transforming them into valuable insights can be difficult. Conventional scale-out solutions often struggle with the complexities of handling datasets spread across multiple servers. To address this issue, accelerated servers with A30 GPUs offer the necessary computational power. These servers are equipped with large HBM2 memory, providing high bandwidth of 933GB/sec, and offer scalability through NVLink technology. With these capabilities, data scientists can effectively tackle their workloads.
- Flexible Utilization: Tensor Cores and MIG allow A30 to be used for workloads dynamically. It can be used for production inference at peak demand, and part of the GPU can be repurposed to rapidly re-train those very same models during off-peak hours.
- Secure Workload Partitioning with MIG: The A30 supports Multi-Instance GPU (MIG) technology, allowing secure partitioning of the GPU to allocate resources to multiple researchers. This ensures isolation, data integrity, and maximum GPU utilization, enabling simultaneous access to compute resources with guaranteed Quality of Service (QoS).
- Deep Learning Inference: A30 leverages incredible features that optimize inference workload. It accelerates a full range of precisions, from FP64 to TF32 and INT4. Supporting up to four MIGs, A30 lets multiple networks operate simultaneously in secure hardware partitions with guaranteed quality of service (QoS). Structural sparsity support delivers up to 2X more performance on top of A30’s other inference performance gains.