E2E Networks is proud to be associated with HasGeek as an exhibition sponsor for their upcoming conference on deep learning and artificial intelligence — Anthill Inside 2018 on 25th July 2018 at NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bangalore.
This edition of the conference will bring researchers and practitioners who are pushing the boundaries of AI to have a dialogue about the following broad areas:
- Concepts and applications – theoretical concepts in deep learning, AI and machine learning – and how these have been applied in real life situations / specific domains.
- Latest tools, frameworks, libraries – how to choose the right technology stack for your needs.
- Building AI products – the journey of arriving at product, when to use AI, deep learning or machine learning.
- Applications of AI – how computer vision, NLP, speech recognition and video analytics are applied in various domains and in building products.
- AI in Hardware – how AI is being used in self-driving cars, robots etc, how to build high performance systems using GPUs to power AI, other major developments like Google’s TPU.
For more details, please visit – https://anthillinside.in/2018/
HasGeek helps people in technology meet each other, collaborate on new opportunities and advance the state of the art. We organize conferences, hacknights, workshops and geekups, and provide tools for communities to self-organize.
If you wish to register – Click Here