E2E Networks is providing Imunify360 with our Cpanel cloud servers, making the servers more secure to vulnerabilities and threats.
With the help of Imunify360, we don’t need a CSF firewall, which most of the cPanel customers use. The limitation of the CSF firewall is that it utilizes a lot of RAM and CPU while scanning.
There are six significant features which come along with Imunify360:
1. Incident: It identifies the IP’s when malware is detected. If a particular IP is trying to login to the website number of times than the limit set by the user, that specific IP will be blocked automatically.
2. Firewall: It manages the White list, Gray list, Blacklist, and Blocked lists. This feature is mainly used for mail setup security:
- White list: These are the approved IP addresses. The emails sent by these email id’s will be delivered successfully to the destination email-id.
- Gray List: This is a list of IP addresses that are not secure but can not be added to the Black List. This is mainly used as a defense against spam.
- Black List: This includes all the IP addresses which are or can be a threat to a website. They will no longer be able to visit the website or send emails to that particular domain.
We need to add these lists once manually, and then it will work on its own via its AI capabilities.
3. Malware Scanner: In this feature, a regular scan up is being scheduled, which detects the infected files and clean them up.
4. Proactive Defense: It is a real-time scan of a website or the emails in a server. It protects the server against new security threats. It identifies attacks on your servers in real-time, then blocks the harmful executions automatically.
5. Reputation Management: If a domain is not well reputed in terms of security, then it will fix the domain. It tells the user how secure the domain is. If the percentage of reputation is still not improved after running the scans, then it is added to the suspension list.
6. Kernel Care: It automatically patches the corrupted files. With the help of this, we do not need to reboot the system. This is one of the best features of Imunify360.
Check our cPanel Cloud servers with Imunify360 here