Steps to install Opencart on CPanel:-
- Download Opencart setup file from below URL “https://www.opencart.com/index.php?route=cms/download”
2. Extract the downloaded file.
3. Find the directory named “upload” among the extracted files and directories.
4. Upload the content inside of the above directory in public_html of domain.
5. Find the files named “config-dist.php” and “config.-dist.php” and then rename them. The former can be found under the upload directory while the later will be available under the /admin/ folder. Find both the files and then rename both the file to “config.php”.
6. Create Database and associated DB-user.
7. Open your web browser. In your browser, you will have to access your hosting account through your domain name. Doing this would redirect you to the installation page of OpenCart 2.
8. Click on “CONTINUE”. And it will redirect you to the page which will display all the required settings and the current settings you have configured.
9. If everything looks fine, then click “CONTINUE”, and this will redirect you to the “authentication” page. Here, enter the DB and DB_user details which you have created on step 6 and admin password to access Admin Panel. Once done, click “CONTINUE”. which will take you to the final screen of the OpenCart installation wizard which says “Ready to start selling!”.