As the cloud continues to evolve and grow, providers are beginning to offer more varied services to their business customers. The cloud has given business a new flexibility and scalability along with offering a pay-as-you-go business model allowing for immediate growth without the major expense of additional hardware.
E2E Networks has come up with the newest technology – smart dedicated compute allowing companies to take more control over their IT needs while still enjoying all of the benefits of cloud computing. Smart dedicated compute combine the power of a dedicated pinned cores with the flexibility and scalability the cloud is known for.
Basically, the technology of smart dedicated server is the combination of a dedicated CPU combined with the technology of virtualization that offers your business the best of both technologies and you take advantage of both these technologies in one only.
RAM, Disk space and compute is available as per most widely chosen specifications. By adding a layer of hypervisor technology, you gain all of the benefits of cloud computing including remote management and monitoring, scalability, automated backup, and Autoscaling benefits while running on dedicated CPU cores virtual machine.
Companies prefer E2E smart dedicated compute because of these reasons:
- You can choose automated backup and take on-demand snapshots of your server
- Scalability and upgrades are possible & convenient
- These servers are completely dedicated – your VM is yours only, not shared with anyone else
- Take advantage of enhanced security
- Remote access from anywhere in the world with Internet access
- It is provided with the smart security of DDoS protection at Network Level
Smart dedicated Compute technology is the next step in the evolution of cloud computing. Hosting your business on smart dedicated Compute gives you the security, predictable performance and zero CPU stealing with all of the benefits of cloud computing.