Differences between Plesk Windows server and Windows server without any control panel
In the Windows VPS plan, you will get the virtual server with Administrator benefits and Resources Dedicated to you. You will have Remote Desktop Access [ RDP ] through which You can Install applications, web server, database server and you can manage the server from your end
Windows Plesk Server:
Whereas In the Plesk windows VPS plan, you will get a virtual windows server with Plesk Web Hosting Control Panel. You can Self Manage different sites utilizing the Plesk Control Panel. The server will be having Administrator benefits and Remote Desktop Access (RDP) alongside the Plesk Control Panel.
Benefits of Windows Plesk Over Windows Server.
- It gives predefined setups to individuals without web-Hosting experience and is likewise reasonable for veterans in the web-facilitating world, due to the numerous alternatives for customization.
- Tuning Part of the IIS web server can be taken care of by the Plesk panel plugins. Tuning of web server places an important role in the performance of the website
- Web industry data shows 9 out of 10 web application designers try to secure websites when it's past the point of no return. Windows Plesk provides features like Fail2Ban settings, Windows Plesk Firewall, Modsecurity, PCI Compliance resolver and Let's Encrypt. These features provide the best security for your application. Normal windows servers are prone to malware whereas Plesk windows will optimize the risk
- People waste most of the time on setting up their infrastructure but by Plesk windows, we can spare urgent time via mechanizing all server related assignments and scale our web applications and sites automatically
- Giving a prepared to-code condition in a natural interface, Plesk windows lets you do what you're best at making and arranging web applications and sites for SMB's (little and medium organizations)
- Email Configuration can be done via Plesk windows. You can also do mass Email configuration
- Plesk user interface is similar to the WordPress admin panel and supports both Linux & Windows servers where WordPress developers can easily manage via the control panel.
- Plesk windows have multiple PHP versions available, we can easily switch between them.
- In windows Plesk, many users can log in simultaneously into Plesk panel and manage the applications wherein normal windows server we need to take extra RDP licenses for the multiple users to manage the applications simultaneously.