A dedicated server is a physical server or a bare metal server. On the other hand, a Smart dedicated server has the power of a dedicated server with the flexibility of the cloud. It is a combination of a bare metal server and cloud.
At E2E Networks, we have different types of server like CPU Intensive, Memory Intensive, Dedicated server or Smart dedicated server. But we highly recommend for our customers to go with our Smart dedicated servers.
Choosing a smart dedicated server is the best alternative for your website/application over other options. The points listed below further states why a smart dedicated server is the best for your website.
- Smart Dedicated server offers the same high quality, and hardware checked and deployed as fast as 5 min. And in Dedicated servers, you need to provision the server, and it will take a time of 4-5 days.
- In Dedicated server, you can customize the server and create multiple VMs as per your requirement (Best suited for resellers), but in the Smart dedicated server, customization is not possible.
- Smart dedicated servers provide the same high quality, uptime and reliability. In a Dedicated server, we also provide a very high level of speed, security and uptime.
- Smart dedicated servers are deployed instantaneously, and the same would not be possible in the dedicated servers.
- For dedicated servers, you have to make the upfront payment for one whole month, but in smart dedicated you can use the server at an hourly price with an affordable cost.
- Smart Dedicated servers are available to be used along with other features like Snapshot, API's and Load Balancers. Dedicated servers, on the other hand, do not have those features as they are manually provisioned.
E2E provides you with a reliable smart dedicated server or Dedicated server, and we will give you the root access of the server where you can easily manage your Infra with full control
To know more, click here: Smart Dedicated server
For free trial please click here :- http://bit.ly/3hhaiJm