We expect you to be in the highest level of goodness and excitement as March is here. The month itself says a lot. We wish you a successful closure to the accounting year and scalable financial growth in the coming one.
Also, we have had all the colorful times as Holi has already knocked at our doors, and we hope you must have enjoyed the festival with your family. Here are the monthly updates we have assembled for your best interest.
What’s new in store?
- No more worrying about the resilience and reliability of your data. We are extremely excited to announce the “Replication Feature in EOS- E2E Object Storage”. Here’s why you should use this feature:
- You can now transfer your objects from one region to another region bucket. Replication provides protection from regional outages, aids in disaster recovery efforts, and addresses data redundancy compliance requirements.
- Maintaining multiple copies of data in regional locations closer to user access can also reduce latency. For more information, Refer to our doc for setting up the replication feature in Myaccount. :https://docs.e2enetworks.com/storage/objectstore/object_storage.html#replication-rule
- Updating versions of our servers according to your needs and demands is a regular process we follow to fulfill your needs and demands. What’s then? Windows Server 2022 with SQL Web Edition 2022 is live on our platform in Noida & Mumbai regions. Yes, you heard it right. The Server 2022 supports large-scale, business-critical applications such as SQL Server that requires 48 Terabytes of memory. Windows Server 2022 loads 30% faster than previous operating systems due to the smaller Windows container size. Launch your server today from our Myaccount portal.
- Serious AI workloads, deep learning, in particular, benefit from optimized multi-processing offered by GPUs. What if we tell you that now you can add GPU worker nodes to your Kubernetes? It lets you automate the deployment, maintenance, scheduling, and operation of multiple GPU-accelerated application containers across clusters of nodes. Yes, we have enabled this feature on our platform—Please login into Myaccount and take the maximum benefit of it.
- Running and managing applications anywhere, on-premise or cloud, with agility and scalability, is why Kubernetes is the number one orchestrator, Here we have covered the top 5 steps to Kubernetes production readiness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZK0N-jBJQ4
- Companies that aim at rolling out large-scale, load-balanced clusters of containers with high availability could get the best from Kubernetes. The top 7 Tips & Tricks for Kubernetes are here: https://youtu.be/_c8N_i9kQes
Stay tuned for all the exciting events we have aligned for you. As a leader, you can impart the proper knowledge, training, and expertise via these events.
Get ready to revolutionize your computing performance! Join E2E Cloud and Mr. Srini Chilukuri, Founder & CEO of TensorGo in a webinar on "Efficient and Scalable Computing with Tensor Cores" which will show you how to harness the power of Tensor Cores for faster and more efficient processing. The event is scheduled on 23rd March 2023 at 2:30 PM IST.
The extraordinary is already mundane for the artificial intelligence industry. We have collected some of our best pieces for your coffee breaks. Hold on and read ahead:
- “AlphaFold” which over a million AI researchers use for predicting the structures of proteins in their research. Every pharma company in the world has been using AlphaFold in its drug discovery programs, It’s an AI approach worth reading, let’s go ahead: www.e2enetworks.com/blog/running-alphafold-on-e2e-cloud
- Autoencoders are unsupervised neural networks, consisting of two parts - an Encoder and a Decoder. An encoder placed in the first layer takes some input, and learns how to efficiently compress and encode that data into something we call the “code”. Click & scroll to know more about the autoencoders model for detecting Image similarity: www.e2enetworks.com/blog/autoencoders-for-image-similarity-a-functional-guide
- Large pre-trained Transformer models have proven to be extremely capable of tackling natural language tasks. However, handling long textual sequences continues to be a significant challenge for Transformer models, Let E2E Cloud align with you for deploying such models, Here’s an in-depth insight: www.e2enetworks.com/blog/long-text-summarization-staggered-attention-and-fine-tuning-pegasus-x-on-e2e-cloud
- “We have been using their cloud Services for a few months now and have found E2E Cloud to be responsive and reliable with their services. They also have an account management team available at a call; to work with us in suggesting the right plans for upgrades. Highly recommended”, said Duleep Sahadevan from Software Associates Information Technology.
- “I am really happy with E2Es services,” said Kshitij Kapoor from TabletShablet.com
- “Services offered by E2E networks are very good & their technical support is amazing. Great experience,” said Dev Sehegal
Get in touch with E2E Networks!!
Have a question? We are here to answer any questions you may have
Working Hours: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
(Monday ~ Friday)