Digital transformation is on its top and is one of the key scorers which allows a business to focus on new business strategies. Companies have started using cloud servers already and shifting of in-house infrastructure is on the go for many others.
For all kinds of organisation, it is important to minimise the IT infrastructure spent to make other chunks of the organisation work smoothly which is why companies are focusing more on hybrid model and are rethinking on their strategy to become future ready.
The key points that trigger discussions on migrating workloads to cloud are:
- Lifting and shifting of in-house infrastructure to cloud platforms to get various advantages of cloud infrastructure which can be utilised according to the timely need.
- Scalability and availability of cloud server and resources as compared to on-premises deployments.
- Cost saving in terms of different hardware AMCs and replacement of end-of-life hardware.
- Pay-as-you-go model of cost management offered by cloud providers helps a lot to convert CAPEX to OPEX
Many companies are not willing to share any of the resources of the cloud server due to architecture and workloads of their different applications. Which is why, E2E is offering dedicated servers on cloud.
Advantages of a Cloud Dedicated Server :
- No resource sharing as these are single tenancy servers which makes it perfect fit for heavy workloads. Concurrent users and immense traffic is one of the examples wherein business can select cloud dedicated servers to handle it smoothly.
- Hassle free and superfast deployment, unlike a conventional dedicated server, where it takes 2-3 working days time to get it delivered. Smart Dedicated Cloud Server can be launched in minutes with one-click launch.
- Need not to do the right sizing, as it is already available with various categories wherein the requirement of project could be with control panel or with more single resource i.e more disk space. Which is easily available with E2E’s cloud dedicated servers
To sum up, if you are looking for quality machines for large resource requirements i.e ERP, AI models, Healthcare applications, Logistics applications, you can definitely consider Dedicated servers on Cloud with E2E Networks.
To know more about our Cloud dedicated servers, kindly check the this link