Microservices, public/private cloud, containers, Kubernetes – which option suits your business and company’s scale? The components for building technology infrastructure – monitoring, security, managing servers on the cloud and microservices – are difficult problems, even though the choice of technologies out there are many.HasGeek’s annual conference on technology infrastructure, DevOps, and SRE– helps you to navigate through these choices. Meet some of the best systems engineers, security experts, and SRE at Rootconf. Get their advice on how to design better infrastructure.
- Dates: 10-11 May 2018
- Time: 9:30 am-6:00 pm
- Venue: NIMHANS Convention Centre
Attend sessions on:
- How to plan a container strategy for your organization.
- How to balance workloads, dealing with failing dependencies, and handling cron jobs.
- Security talks on IPv6 and DNS64 – do they really mitigate security risks?
- Designing robust microservices.
E2E Networks will be at Rootconf 2018. Visit our booth & Interact with our experts to share & discuss your challenges across cloud computing environments. Don’t miss out attending Rootconf – India’s most renowned technology conference which brings together systems engineers, DevOps, SRE and security experts. See you on 10 and 11 May. For further details Visit Here