At E2E Networks, we are always looking for opportunities to aid entrepreneurs, professionals, and organizations who deal with or are related to Cloud Computing in India. Our endeavor took us this week to the third edition of 50p conference, India’s first independently curated conference on payments held at NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bangalore on 8th and 9th February.The 50p conference brought together the various stakeholders in the ecosystem to collaborate on:
- Creating robust & secure payment systems.
- Understanding and working on India’s digital payment ecosystem policies.
- Identifying the customer requirements and creating digital payment products based on the Indian market.
At the conference, detailed discussions were held around future of UPI and Point of Sale (PoS) devices. The highlight of the event was the panel discussion on structuring teams and organizations in payment companies.E2E Networks was an exhibition sponsor at ‘50p 2018’. Many entrepreneurs and professionals enquired at our booth. We helped them on various infrastructure and cloud computing areas, like -
- How to maximize cloud performance?
- How to minimize cloud computing issues?
- How to cope with mounting cloud costs?
E2E Networks thanks the organizers and attendees for making us a part of this excellent event.Below are some highlights from the conference:[gallery columns="2" size="large" ids="|"]]]>