Get the Most Out of the E2E Kubernetes to Scale Your Business
Are you looking to build your business with efficiency? Looking to scale your enterprise through performance-based cloud applications? Then you can easily turn to E2E Cloud’s revolutionary Kubernetes system that can take care of all your demands in automating deployment, scaling and managing containerised applications. E2E Cloud has brought out this innovative container-orchestration system that is now widely and readily available to serve the purpose of running resilient distributed systems.
E2E Cloud’s Kubernetes has the advantage of a large and fast-paced ecosystem that is constantly growing. It offers services in the form of tools that make it an excellent choice for businesses that are looking to scale and grow in a fast-paced ecosystem.
The E2E Cloud portal will allow you to launch Kubernetes in no time for each of the different versions. In a matter of a few minutes, you can start working with the Kubernetes cluster.
Main Components of the Kubernetes Cluster
There are two key components of the Kubernetes cluster:
- Master Node: As the name suggests, this is the main node that can manage and control multiple workers nodes, thus forming a cluster in Kubernetes. It is further divided into three sub-components, namely,
- Kube-API Server: This is the front end of the cluster. All the communication in this server is done through an API server, and that is why the name.
- Kube-Controller-Manager: This is the executive manager of the cluster. It has total control of the entire running cluster and manages how the cluster is run.
- Kube Scheduler: As the name suggests, this component is utilised to schedule the different activities related to the worker nodes according to the occurrence of various events.
- Worker Node: The Kubernetes is made up of multiple worker nodes, all controlled as well as managed by the master node. Note that you can add new worker nodes at any time to an already functional Kubernetes cluster. You can follow a simple, one-step process to add a new worker node to an existing cluster. All you need to do is provide the accurate ONEAPP_K8S_ADDRESS of the master node, and the worker node will instantly be deployed. Alternately, you can deploy a new worker node as a new & independent master node of a single node cluster. The worker node is divided into two main components:
- Kubeadm: This component is used to gather info about the cluster from the main Kubernetes API server.
- Kubelet: Using the node’s identity, this component helps connect efficiently to the server in order to initiate the process of information gathering.
What Kubernetes Can Offer
You can enjoy the E2E Kubernetes advantage to bring process efficiency and excellence to your business. Here is a list of all the offering from E2E that comes wrapped in the Kubernetes package:
1. Deploy and Manage Kubernetes Cluster Seamlessly
With E2E Cloud, you can now manage all your operations seamlessly with remote access. Below is a detailed description of the process:
- Launch the Master Node: The advantage with Kubernetes is that it doesn't require any advanced setup to launch to master node. E2E Cloud offers a fully-functioning, single-node Kubernetes cluster that allows for worker nodes extension at any point of time during its tenure as an application. You can simply log on to the E2E portal, navigate to the Create Computer Node Page and select the Master Node option of your choice and you are all set.
- Launch the Worker Node: For this step, you will need some pre-filled information of the ONEAPP_K8S ADDRESS of the Master Node to get you started. This is a compulsory step for launching the Worker Node.
2. Access Kubernetes Cluster Remotely
Enjoy the benefits of cloud computing and remote operations by controlling the Kubernetes cluster remotely. All you need is to get the Kubectl CLI tool installed on your system and validate the installation on the local machine used by you. Note that you will need to configure the cluster Master node IP address and access keys on your machine to start enjoying the benefits of remote access.
3. Access Kubernetes Dashboard
You can now access the Kubernetes Web UI Dashboard with a remote system. And enjoy the benefits of its applications in one go.
With so many benefits packed into one, E2E Cloud’s Kubernetes must be on the top of your business requirement list if you are looking for process excellence and operational efficiency. Trust Kubernetes to save you the hassle of running hassling operational services while aiming for scale and growth for your business.
For more details Signup here: https://bit.ly/3mFerJn