Hey readers, Happy New Month!! Let's welcome April with a mind full of constructive ideas & a promise to elevate ourselves in the coming financial year. We are so proud to share some of the milestones achieved and our contribution to making this platform the best choice you have ever made. We can't wait to unbox all of the new product launches, and developments passionately driven to align you with industry-level experience. Here it begins:
What's New in Store?
- What if you can deliver asynchronous messaging between application components, whether they are running in the cloud? Queue Storage also supports managing asynchronous tasks and building process workflows. Here's announcing: E2E Queue Service (EQS) with an SQS-compatible REST (query) interface based on elasticmq from SoftwareMill. EQS lets you send, store, and receive messages between application components. Documentation is available at:
- Container Registry is a single place for your team to manage Docker images, perform vulnerability analysis, and decide who can access what with fine-grained access control. Existing CI/CD integrations that let you set up fully automated Docker pipelines to get fast feedback. Scalable, fast, and includes easy integration with Kubernetes and scanning of container images. To give all of the above, we are pleased to have E2E Container Registry in our Delhi-NCR Zone. For more details, read here: https://docs.e2enetworks.com/containerregistry/container_registery.html
- The best way to incorporate AI into your business and increase its adoption is to identify how AI can help you. The essential part is to recognize the possible use cases of AI/ML in your industry, Here's covering 5 real-world applications of machine learning in business: https://youtu.be/WdER6gMDQtY
- AI Content Marketing tools are flooding the market with their various offerings. These AI tools help you optimize your content for SEO, save time, generate better content ideas based on your audience's needs, and help you produce highly engaging content. We have collected the top 10 AI-powered tools for your content creation needs: https://youtu.be/QntObZn0HW8
- NLP (Natural Language Processing) is the study of programming computers to process and analyze large amounts of natural textual data, Knowledge of NLP is essential for data scientists since the text is such an easy-to-use and common container for storing the data. What can be the next NLP course you can do now? Choose amongst the top 10 covered here: https://youtu.be/GX6-B5fWiXA
Stay tuned for all the exciting events we have aligned for you. As a leader, you can impart the proper knowledge, training, and expertise via these events.
Join E2E Cloud and Mr. Kumar Saurav, Co-Founder, and CTO of Vodex.ai, to discuss deep learning techniques for improving generative AI in voice communication on 6th April 2023 at 2:30 PM.
- Scaling laws and various scaling techniques for large language models. Scaling laws allow us to determine the optimal allocation of a fixed compute budget, Explore how large language models are affected by training: http://www.e2enetworks.com/blog/scaling-laws-for-large-language-models
- NeRF (Neural Radiance Fields) is a machine-learning technique for representing 3D scenes and objects as continuous functions. Read here to know how to launch A100 80GB Cloud GPU from E2E Networks' Platform and deploy a NeRF model: http://www.e2enetworks.com/blog/nerf-transforming-the-way-we-visualize-and-interact-with-3d-content
- Join E2E's Faculty Development Programme for AI and unlock the power of a faculty well-trained to lead the future of technology. Read more about the faculty development programme here: https://www.e2enetworks.com/blog/faculty-development-program-for-artificial-intelligence
- "I recently signed up with E2E Networks for their Cloud Server services and I have been very impressed with their Linux servers. The service is not only very affordable but also offers great performance and reliability. I highly recommend E2E Networks to anyone looking for a reliable and cost-effective cloud server provider, especially for Indian clients. Overall, I am very satisfied with their service and support and I plan to continue using E2E Networks for my business needs" said Mr. Wadhwa
- "Nice" said Mr. Kapil Dev from Refex Group.
Get in Touch with E2E Networks!!
Have a question?
We are here to answer any questions you may have.
Working hours: 10 A.M. to 7 P.M.