Dear Valued Customers & Subscribers, Welcome to the latest edition of our monthly newsletter! As we enter the new month, we're excited to bring updates on the latest developments in cloud computing, as well as insights and tips to help you optimize your business operations in the cloud. Whether you're seasoned cloud user or just getting started, we hope you find this newsletter informative and helpful. So without further ado, let's dive in!!
New Announcement: Our Product Updates are Live
Launch of Reserve IP Pool on MyAccount:
- The Reserve IP Pool Feature has been launched on MyAccount. A Reserve IP Pool, also called customer-owned IP address Pool, is a reserved range of IP addresses that customers can use to connect their on-premises network to resources in their Outpost subnets, either locally or externally. For more info, see: https://docs.e2enetworks.com/networking/reserveip.html#reserve-ip-pool
Launch of Node-Specific Log Feature:
- Our newly launched node-specific log feature now enables you to view the Action and Billing logs for a specific node.
Advanced Search in Load Balancer:
- We now have an advanced search feature in the load balancer, helping users to search by input parameters such as status, IP address, and load balancer name. In addition, users can also utilize the standard search filter.
Simplified customer validation process for overseas customers:
- We have simplified the customer process for our overseas customers. They can now easily validate their accounts online. We are now offering two options on the customer validation page:
- Complete Now
- Complete Later
Launch of AI/ML GPU Notebooks on Myaccount:
- We are happy to share AI/ML GPU Notebooks Feature on MyAccount. The recent launch of the AI/ML GPU Notebooks feature on MyAccount aims to simplify the process of setting up and managing work environments for AI/ML researchers and professionals. Rather than dealing with complex installations and version compatibility issues, users can now focus on cloning the latest models, share their results with others, and keep track of their work without distractions. For more information, please follow: http://I am https://docs.e2enetworks.com/AI_ML/gpu_notebooks.html
Launch of EQS in Mumbai Region:
- We also released the EQS feature for the Mumbai Region.
Our Moments of Pride:
The month of April was all about reaping the result of our continuous dedication and hard work, as we aim to provide the best cloud services to our customers thereby helping India rank top in the world of cloud computing. #swadeshicloud
E2E Networks awarded Times Business Awards North 2023:
- It is a privilege that E2E Networks, a made-in-India hyperscaler, has been recognized with the Times Business Awards North 2023 for being one of the top performers in the AI & Cloud Industry. It is a moment of honor for us to be able to contribute towards the growth of India's Cloud Tech Landscape. This success would have been difficult without the support of our talented team and rich customer base. Here's our moment of pride: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:share:7052687890622873600
Recognized by The Economic Times:
- We have been recognized as India's growth champions- 2023 by The Economic Times! This prestigious recognition is a testament to our commitment, innovation, excellence & growth. It only strengthens our resolve to continue delivering exceptional value to our customers. https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7047122786846162944
What's New in AI?
AI is everywhere, it's also on our minds- especially many of us not knowing how far AI will evolve and when it will finally overtake us in terms of intelligence or resources. Lets read about the current discoveries in AI:
Learn about Top 23 Open Source AI Libraries you can deploy on E2E Cloud
- Open-source software libraries are collections of pre-written code that have been made publicly available for anyone to use, modify and distribute. Here's mentioning the top open source 23 AI software libraries you can deploy on E2E Cloud:http://www.e2enetworks.com/blog/top-23-ai-open-source-software-libraries
Synthetic Data Generation
- Stable diffusion is a type of stochastic process used to model the movement of particles in the medium such as the spread of pollutants in air or water. Read more to know about stable diffusion: http://www.e2enetworks.com/blog/synthetic-data-generation-with-stable-diffusion
Learn from Vector Databases
- Vector databases are used to handle the unique structure of vector embeddings. They index vectors to make it easy to search and retrieve data by comparing values and finding those that are most similar to each other. Here are 7 best vector databases you can use: http://www.e2enetworks.com/blog/top-7-vector-databases-for-ai
Love from our Customers!!
How E2E Network's Linux Cloud Services and Mumbai Region helped Poshtik
- "We have been using E2E Networks Linux Cloud services for the last 4 years. The experience has been pretty smooth. The Mumbai Region availability has helped us scale our operations multifold. Services have never let us down" reports Bhavya Sharma from Poshtik.
Why Customers find E2E Networks Linux Servers a great combination of affordability, performance and reliability
- "I recently signed up with E2E Networks for their Cloud server services and I have been impressed with their Linux servers. The service is not only very affordable but also offers great performance and reliability. I highly recommend E2E Networks to anyone looking for a reliable and cost-effective cloud service provider, especially for Indian clients. Overall, I am very satisfied with their service and support and I plan to continue using E2E Networks for my business needs", says Mr. Wadhwa
Get in Touch with E2E Networks!!
Do you have a question or suggestion? We are here to answer any queries you may have:
Working Hours: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM