E2E Networks Sponsoring a Conference on Data Science and Machine Learning
Venue: Dyvasandra Industrial Layout Mahadevapura, Whitefield, Kaveri Nagar, Krishnarajapura, Bengaluru-560048, Karnataka, India.
Date: 27-28 July Time: 9:30-18:00
E2E Networks is excited to announce that we are supporting The Fifth Elephant 2017 as a community partner sponsor. The Fifth Elephant is organized by HasGeek to help people from the technology eco-system meet each other, collaborate on new opportunities and advance the state of the art.
The conference will include Off-The-Record (OTR) sessions, where participants and experts will facilitate conversations and interactions covering the following topics:
- Data and Analytics in Finance and Payments Industry.
- Domain specific concerns over data privacy, legal issues, technical challenges, and business standpoints.
- Data Science in the field of education, social policy and other domains.
- Data Science in production and complex engineering stages.
Some of the interesting topics to be covered in the various talks at the event are:
- Developing and Deploying Analytics for Internet of Things (IoT)
- How to build serverless architecture for deep learning and NLP
- How to design machine learning pipelines for mining transactional SMS messages
- A practical guidance over selection of database: NoSQL, SQL and Polyglot data stores
- Fraud detection & risk management in payment systems implemented using a Hybrid Memory Database
E2E Networks invites all attendees, to meet our experts who will be at hand to discuss with you some of the major challenges which we have solved for thousands of our customers across all business verticals and how we have helped our customers to:
- Enhance measurable performance of applications running on Cloud by up to 15%.
- Reduce Cloud spends by up to 60%, using our industry leading CloudOps Platform.
- Boost uptime with a fully Cloud agnostic architecture.
- Implement improved security, business resilience and compliance risk with E2E CloudOps Platform.
- Be flexible and scalable enough to adapt to changing business conditions.
For more information,please visit here.