A Cloud Server is a robust virtual infrastructure that performs application- processing storage and information. Cloud servers can be configured to offer security, levels of performance, and control. Being hosted on physical hardware, it resides in a shared “virtualized” environment that is managed by a cloud hosting provider. With cloud servers, you can easily optimize IT performance without the huge costs integrated with managing and purchasing fully dedicated infrastructure. Businesses with fluctuating demands and workloads often find that cloud servers are an ideal fit. Here are some of the key features of a Cloud Server:
- It has all the potential of an on-premise server.
- It enables users to process intensive workloads and stores a large amount of information efficiently.
- It offers a shared hosting plan that scales depending on needs.
- It also offers Automated services on demand through an API.
- Cloud servers are networked to ensure uninterrupted communication and fast deployment.
- Cloud servers are created using virtualization software to divide a physical (bare metal) server into multiple virtual servers.
- Security options available for Cloud servers include firewalls, anti-virus software, monitoring and host intrusion protection.
- Cloud servers can be physical or virtual. Virtualization software options include VMware, KVM, Xen, Parallels and Hyper-V.
Smart Dedicated Compute is best for CPU-intensive workloads. In this cut-throat competition success of a business depends on the performance, flexibility, and reliability. With Smart, dedicated Compute, you can experience high-performance computing at cost-effective prices, and you will get a robust solution as per your business needs. Smart Dedicated Compute you can experience the benefits and flexibilities of a Public cloud features to manage your infrastructure efficiently. Here are some of the benefits of Smart Dedicated Compute:
- Dedicated Pinned cores to a customer is provided for predictable performance
- Fast deployment time to start the work without much delay
- Smart dedicated Compute eliminate the issues concerned with the dedicated servers such as high cost of leasing, monthly resources requirements, time, maintenance, and management.
- You can spin up Smart dedicated compute and scale on-demand while gaining the benefits of the raw power of a dedicated server.
- Smart Dedicated Compute is ideal for Compute intensive workloads.
- You can migrate easily from one series of cloud servers to another, and you can easily upgrade/downgrade your resources to another server without much hassle.
- It comes with DDOS protection at the Network-Level protection. Customers can opt-in for tools like Bitninja to improve the security of their servers.
- Experience better performance, security, self-service, scalability, and resilience.
- With Smart Dedicated Compute, you can avail dedicated Pinned cores for reliable performance with numerous Public Cloud benefits.