Meeting the ever lasting growing demands of our customers’ high performance computing and data-intensive workloads requires deep innovation at E2E Cloud; we know that we can’t rely on ever-faster CPUs alone, like Moore’s Law has enabled in the past. Customers can either optimize their workloads for a given platform, or we can offer them a platform which is optimized for their specific needs.
Recently E2E Cloud announced the general availability of our latest compute and memory series plans, the C3 and M3 instances. We are excited about releasing this as this new series brings in a lot many features which were missing previously in the C2 series.
C3 series vs C2 series:-
C3 series is providing:
- Quicker Launch Times.
- Faster IOPS (E2E Cloud’s basic plans start with 5000 read IOPS)
- We can take snapshots without turning off the machine.
- Self service upgrade.
- Quick service recovery. VM’s will be moved automatically to another up and running host in case of hardware failure.
- It has centralized storage.
- All features of C2 series
Whereas, C2 series has:
- Faster Compute: Process general-purpose to a complex set of problems quickly.
- Reliable Performance: Experience better & optimized performance across workloads.
- Optimized Pricing: Plans are optimized offering an attractive price-performance ratio.
C3 series helps to work efficiently by migrating VM’s if a hardware failure arises, it is removing the glitch of storage,Time is definitely a major factor where it is launching the machines quickly with a faster CPU. We can use Ubuntu LTS/CentOS/OpenSUSE on the C3 Series compute nodes for our Linux Server workloads. Linux Distributions have pre-configured security settings, networking and open source server softwares like webserver and database software.
C2 series allows you to have higher performance and lower latency but doesn’t support features like quick service recovery, centralized storage etc.
The introduction of C3 series is in line with our vision to give developers and DevOps team the tools to run a scalable, performant setup in E2E Cloud.
Run your CPU intensive workloads with the latest C3 series on E2E Cloud.
Get started for free: https://www.e2enetworks.com/product/cpu-intensive-computing-c3-series
Connect with E2E Cloud for any queries you may have: https://www.e2enetworks.com/contact-us