You must have an idea about the most commonly asked Cloud Computing questions in an interview. It will help you to showcase better performance in the interview and also allow you to be more confident for future interviews. Here are the top 11 Cloud Computing questions and answers that you must know about:
Q1. What are the advantages that Cloud Computing has to offer?
Ans: The advantages of cloud computing are as follows:
- Saves time and is cost-effective.
- Comes with a powerful server capacity.
- Allows backup of data.
- Provide increased storage space.
Q2. What are the different models for the deployment of Cloud Computing?
Ans: you can use the following models for the deployment of Cloud Computing:
- Private model Cloud
- Public model Cloud
- Hybrid model Cloud
- Community model Cloud
Q3. How can you secure data in Cloud Computing?
Ans: It is important to secure the data in the Cloud when transporting it from one location to another. Check for avoiding any leaks in the encryption key to secure the data that you want to send or transport.
Q4. What are the security benefits that Cloud Computing provides?
Ans: Concerning security, Cloud Computing provides the following benefits:
- Identity management.
- Authorisation and authentication checks.
- Permissions and access control.
Q5. What is the role of system integrators in Cloud Computing?
Ans: System integrators provide the basis to form a strategy in Cloud Computing. It allows you to design a necessarily complicated process in a Cloud platform. Integrators know about data centre creation and allow you to create more precise hybrid Cloud platforms.
Q6. What are the essential aspects that users must know before getting equipped with Cloud Computing?
Ans: A use her must know about the following aspects:
- Risk of losing data.
- Necessary for continuity of business.
- Importance of Data integrity.
- Compliance in Cloud Computing.
Q7. What are some open source Cloud Computing databases?
Ans: Some of the major open source Cloud Computing platform databases are as follows:
Q8. Why are APIs used in Cloud Computing services?
Ans: Application Programming Interface (API) is an integral part of Cloud Computing services and is used in the following manner:
- It analyzes whether the user has to write a full-fledged program or not.
- It acts as a bridge of communication between one application by providing certain instructions.
- It links Cloud Computing services with other applications and systems.
- It helps the user to easily create applications in Cloud Computing services.
Q9. What are the different layers in Cloud Computing?
Ans: Following are the different layers in Cloud Computing:
- SaaS (software as a service), provides access to Cloud applications.
- IaaS (infrastructure as a service), provides an infrastructure for Cloud applications.
- PaaS (platform as a service), provides developers to have Cloud applications.
Q10. What are the business benefits offered by Cloud architecture?
Ans: Cloud architecture comes with the following benefits:
- No investment in infrastructure.
- More efficient utilization of resources.
- Readily available infrastructure.
Q11. What are the basic characteristics of Cloud Computing?
Ans: The basic characteristics of Cloud Computing are as follows:
- Provisions of automatic self-service.
- Scalability and elasticity.
- All interfaces are standardized.
- Uses model provides self-service for billing.
Cloud Computing is the fastest growing technology in the business model despite all its advantages and disadvantages. Best Cloud GPUs for model training are a boon to the modern world and if you want to ace an interview that involves the topic of cloud computing then these are the major Q&As that you should know about.