The search for cloud hosting that’s right for your specific needs can get pretty confusing. How can you compare different providers when they offer completely different pricing models? How do you know if you’re going to be paying for what you actually need, or overpaying for a bunch of unnecessary features? Choosing the right cloud services provider is not as easy as it seems. There are a number of options available in the market which makes it more confusing. A professionally mature cloud provider is one who has the potential to take your business to the next level.
Although more and more hosts are offering cloud hosting solutions, there doesn’t seem to be a single unified model of what cloud hosting services should include. The information isn’t always clear.
To help you make the right choice, I compared the big brands, AWS, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure, E2E Networks with hosts you may not have heard of – but just might be able to provide you with a much better cloud hosting experience.
What We Look For in the Best Cloud Hosting Services
While cloud hosting plans vary significantly, there’s still a set of features that the hosts on this list all provide:
- Reliability and uptime – One of the most talked-about benefits of cloud hosting is its reliability since it’s not dependent on a single physical server. However, some cheap cloud hosts may still cut corners, and this can affect uptime and reliability. The best cloud hosts on this list stand out for exceptional reliability and speed.
- Generous resources – If you’re moving from shared hosting, you may have become used to the “unlimited” storage and bandwidth many hosts claim to offer (although there’s actually no such thing as unlimited storage and bandwidth). Cloud hosting offers different levels of storage, memory, processing power, and bandwidth.
- User-friendliness – While cloud hosting is rarely as simple to use as shared hosting, the best cloud hosting solutions are relatively easy to learn or have really good knowledge bases or tutorials.
- Easily scalable – The best cloud hosting providers make it easy to add more resources to your hosting plan as your website grows, ensuring that your visitors won’t experience any disruption when you’re getting more traffic.
- Affordability – Affordability is universal criteria when it comes to nearly any technology purchase. The cloud infrastructure provider should be affordable so it doesn’t become a conflict in your budget.
The one stop solution who covers all the above mentioned points is E2E Networks Limited, connect now.