A Cloud Server is a robust physical or virtual infrastructure that performs application- processing storage and information. Cloud servers can be configured to offer security, levels of performance, and control. Being hosted on physical hardware that’s entirely used by you, it resides in a shared “virtualized” environment that is managed by a cloud hosting provider. With cloud servers, you can easily optimize IT performance without the huge costs integrated with managing and purchasing fully dedicated infrastructure. Businesses with fluctuating demands and workloads often find that cloud servers are an ideal fit. Here are some of the key features of a Cloud Server:
- It has all the potential of an on-premises server.
- It enables users to process intensive workloads and stores a large amount of information efficiently.
- It offers a shared hosting plan that scales depending on needs.
- It also offers Automated services on demand through an API.
- Cloud servers are networked to ensure uninterrupted communication and fast deployment.
- Cloud servers are created using virtualization software to divide a physical (bare metal) server into multiple virtual servers.
- Security options for cloud servers include firewalls, anti-virus software, monitoring and host intrusion protection.
- Cloud servers can be physical or virtual. Virtualization software options include VMware, Parallels and Hyper-V.
Smart Dedicated Servers are best for data-intensive workloads. In this cut-throat competition success of a business depends on the performance, flexibility, and reliability. With Smart, dedicated server, you can experience high-performance computing at cost-effective prices, and you will get a robust solution as per your business needs. Smart Dedicated Servers you can experience the benefits and flexibilities of a Public cloud features to manage your infrastructure efficiently. Here are some of the benefits of Smart Dedicated Server:
- You can reduce deployment time and start using a dedicated cloud server.
- Smart dedicated servers eliminate the issues concerned with the dedicated servers such as high cost of leasing, monthly resources requirements, time, maintenance, and management.
- You can spin up smart servers and scale on-demand while gaining the benefits of the raw power of a dedicated server.
- Smart Dedicated Servers are ideal for intensive workloads.
- You will get seamless migration, and you can easily upgrade/downgrade your resources to another server with effective management.
- It comes with smart security with Network-Level protection. Smart dedicated servers follow standard security measures keeping your server safe and secure from periodic attacks.
- Smart Dedicated Servers offers you easy recovery from VM’s failure with no inspection or operational latency.
- Experience better performance, security, self-service, scalability, and resilience.
- With Smart Dedicated Server, you can avail single-tenant dedicated server performance with numerous Public Cloud benefits.
- Smart dedicated servers are a combination of bare metal dedicated server with leading cloud virtualization technology.