Are you a consumer or builder of public cloud RESTful APIs? Can you write slick AngularJS frontend or build system solutions in Python/Django? We are looking for you to join our team which is one of the most solid from-the-ground-up Cloud Systems Engineering teams at India’s homegrown IAAS Cloud platform. Over the last 10 years, we have built one of the fastest-growing Cloud Platforms using Open Source technologies like OpenNebula, Minio, Zabbix, DRBD, Open vSwitch, HAProxy, Kubernetes, BIND, ELK, PCS clustering, and Python/Django/Celery. Learn and implement distributed, highly available, asynchronously scalable, and performant Cloud Platform.
We are looking for experienced full-stack developers. You’ll be responsible for the development and integration of asynchronous transaction-oriented backend APIs to the slick front-end elements and shall also contribute to the system architecture design and code reviews as a member of the team.
- Be involved in and drive product & design discussions
- Contribute to coding guidelines and mentor team members
- Write, review and refactor code to ensure security, readability, reusability, testability, and performance.
- Help remove impediments to developer productivity by helping in CI/CD automation
- Become a net provider of internal/external RESTful APIs while solving for developer needs for tooling and productivity
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications using Python, Django and AngularJS
- Implement and integrate diverse databases-sources into applications without compromising on security and data protection goals
- Ability to build a feature/application from scratch & drive it to completion including implementing the UI
- Share knowledge internally and externally
Skills And Qualifications
- Critical thinking & problem-solving skills using data structure design and algorithms.
- An advanced practitioner of agile methods, SCM tooling (git) and CI/CD(Ansible/salt/bash), and high proficiency in Python/Django for writing secure, performant, and reusable code in a team.
- Advanced Ability to use data from multiple data sources including Time Series/Relational/graph/log/CSV data-sources using ORM/data access libraries in an MVC framework like Django
- Understanding of AAA, RESTful, and SOA to build scalable distributed systems using asynchronous/event-driven programming
- Basics of Linux/Virtualization/Networking/Storage & Web Servers
- Familiarity with front-end technologies, such as AngularJS, HTML5, and CSS3
Compensation: Best in the industry
Experience: 5 yrs to 9 yrs
Role- Lead Engineer Fullstack
Designation- Senior Software Engineer
Job Location: Delhi
How to apply: Mentioning job profile in the subject line please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org