Cloud Platform Engineer
Looking for a Cloud Platform Engineer with a minimum of relevant 3+years of experience.
We are looking for people who are passionate about troubleshooting complex problems with systems, networking, and storage at scale to help us keep the cloud running smoothly.
- Experience in Linux administration skills (CentOS / Ubuntu). and the Windows Operating System.
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies like KVM, Xen and troubleshooting virtual machine instances
- Possess a thorough understanding of Internet-based technologies (DNS, Security, IP Routing, SSH, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS, SMTP, etc.)
- Basic storage concepts and technologies
- Manage and maintain system performance, security, and Backups.
- Experience with system and Application monitoring tools (e.g. Zabbix, ELK, Newrelic)
- Knowledge of LAMP/LEMP stack and Relational databases (Administration Level)
- Willing to work on Rotational shifts ( 24 x 7)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for good documentation and open communication
- Hands-on experience in high scale production customer support
- Providing thoughtful, personalized communication to solve our customer’s issues
- Quickly learning E2E Networks products and adapting to the rapid product, process, and policy changes
- Motivated with a high desire to learn.
- Skills in writing technical content articles
- Manage SLA and enforce infrastructure standards.
- Triaging, escalating, prioritizing, and following up with incidents or customer-impacting events
- Work in coordination with other internal teams to ensure the infrastructure fully and effectively supports
- Knowledge in Server Abuse Management
- Looking for immediate joiners
Skill Sets and qualifications required:
Open PositionsBrowse Open Positions
Security Operations Analysts
We’re looking for inspired and motivated technical contributors to join our team as Security Operations Analysts. In this role, you will be a key member of the E2E Cloud security team, reporting to the Manager of Security Abuse Operations.
Cloud Platform Engineer
We look for candidates who have an intent to engage with customers at all levels, beyond products & technology. Candidates should have and build skills to enable our customers through onboarding, to resolve their concerns - both short and long-term by gaining knowledge of the products and services.
About E2E Networks
E2E Networks is the 6th largest IAAS platform in India. E2E Networks High Performance cloud platform can be accessed via self service portal at https://myaccount.e2enetworks.com where you can provision/manage and monitor Linux/Windows/GPU Cloud Machines with high performance CPU, large memory(RAM) or Smart Dedicated Compute featuring dedicated CPU cores.
We began in 2009 as a contractless computing player targeting the value-conscious segment of customers, especially startups.
Before there were hyperscalers in India we were the premier choice of many of today's soonicorns/Unicorns/well established businesses for Cloud Infrastructure.
E2E Networks Cloud was used by many well-known brands like Zomato, CarDekho, Milkbasket, Clovia, 1mg, Jabong during a significant part of their journey from start-up stage to multi-million DAUs (Daily Active Users).I
n 2018, E2E Networks Ltd issued its IPOin 2018 and was subscribed by over 70 times.
We provide Cloud Solutions via control panel or API, this includes CDN,Load Balancers,Firewalls,VPC,DBaaS,Reserved IPv4,Object Storage, DNS/rDNS, Continuous Data Protection, Our collaboration with NVIDIA allows us to play a significant role in helping our customers run their AI/ML training/inference, data science, NLP and computer vision.