Cloud Platform Engineer
Looking for a Cloud Platform Engineer with a minimum of relevant 3+years of experience.
We are looking for people who are passionate about troubleshooting complex problems with systems, networking, and storage at scale to help us keep the cloud running smoothly.
- Experience in Linux administration skills (CentOS / Ubuntu). and the Windows Operating System.
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies like KVM, Xen and troubleshooting virtual machine instances
- Possess a thorough understanding of Internet-based technologies (DNS, Security, IP Routing, SSH, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS, SMTP, etc.)
- Basic storage concepts and technologies
- Manage and maintain system performance, security, and Backups.
- Experience with system and Application monitoring tools (e.g. Zabbix, ELK, Newrelic)
- Knowledge of LAMP/LEMP stack and Relational databases (Administration Level)
- Willing to work on Rotational shifts ( 24 x 7)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for good documentation and open communication
- Hands-on experience in high scale production customer support
- Providing thoughtful, personalized communication to solve our customer’s issues
- Quickly learning E2E Networks products and adapting to the rapid product, process, and policy changes
- Motivated with a high desire to learn.
- Skills in writing technical content articles
- Manage SLA and enforce infrastructure standards.
- Triaging, escalating, prioritizing, and following up with incidents or customer-impacting events
- Work in coordination with other internal teams to ensure the infrastructure fully and effectively supports
- Knowledge in Server Abuse Management
- Looking for immediate joiners