There are some things that sound astonishing but they are not, A similar case goes with fetching out the most prominent artificial intelligence job for yourself. While many industries remain severely affected by the consequences of the COVID-19 crisis, there is one sector that is actively recruiting: jobs in AI are booming, and the trend is showing no sign of slowing down.
Artificial intelligence, and machine learning are changing the face of the global economy. How much do you know about the technology and its effects?
- Just 15% of organizations use AI today; by next year, that number will be 31%.
- A new type of artificial intelligence will become a bioelectronic hybrid.
- A new report carried out by a research agency in the UK said 110,500 jobs were posted in the past year.
- Every month for the past three years between 8000-10000 roles were posted online.
Table Of Content
- Exploring Artificial Intelligence Jobs market size.
- Industries where Artificial Intelligence is being used intensively.
- 7 most promising jobs in the Artificial Intelligence Industry.
- How Artificial Intelligence will impact the job market in India?
Exploring Artificial Intelligence Jobs Market Size-
The artificial intelligence market is expanding, especially in light of the pandemic and the resulting business model adjustments. AI has been used by businesses all over the world to help with automation, workforce management, and digital transformation.
The market for AI software reached $62.3 billion in 2020 and is predicted to rise at a breakneck pace to $997.8 billion by 2028.
Industries where artificial intelligence is being used intensively-
Amazon.com, Apple Inc., Google LLC, Facebook, Microsoft, and International Business Machines Corporation are among the tech behemoths spending heavily on AI research and development. AI is being incorporated into nearly every instrument and program, from self-driving cars to life-saving medical equipment.
AI has already been shown to be a major game-changer in the approaching digital world. These businesses are working on making AI more accessible for business applications.
- Banking & Financial Services
- Retail & Ecommerce
- Logistics & Transportation
- Entertainment & Gaming
7 most promising jobs in the Artificial Intelligence Industry-
These jobs are listed in descending order in accordance with the compensation paid in each role.
1. Big Data Engineer/Architect
Big data architects are in charge of creating a framework that accurately mimics a company's big data requirements using data, hardware and software, cloud services, developers, and other IT infrastructure, to align an organization's IT assets with its business objectives. They are essential in any organization that uses big data solutions to work with massive data collections.
They collaborate with banks, technology companies, information solutions companies, payment solutions, and consulting organizations, among other entities.
- Knowledge of tools like Hive, Spark, HBase, Sqoop, Impala, Kafka, Flume, Oozie, MapReduce, etc.
- Spark Streaming, Spark, Kafka, and other Hadoop tools.
- Python, Java, Shell Scripting, or Scala.
- SQL and Data modeling
2. Data Scientist
In day-to-day operations, businesses are increasingly relying on data. A data scientist interprets raw data and pulls meaningful information from it. They then analyze the data to look for patterns and propose solutions that will help an organization grow and compete. If we had to define a data scientist, we'd say someone who extracts value from data.
- Python or R
- Tableau or PowerBI for Excel
- Deep Learning or Machine Learning
- Apache Spark and Hadoop.
3. User Experience
User experience (UX) designers are currently among the most in-demand creative talents. People who can help conceptualize and construct intuitive and engaging online experiences are needed across the country as businesses use AI more frequently to update their websites, and mobile apps, and to interact with customers in new ways.
- CSS and Figma
- Miro Prototype Touchpoint Analysis
- Miro's User Experience Flow using Sitemaps
4. AI Engineer
An Artificial Intelligence Engineer is a computer scientist whose goal is to create intelligent algorithms that can learn, analyze, and anticipate future occurrences. Their mission is to develop machines that can reason like a human brain.
As a result, the AI engineer is also a researcher: he or she studies the human brain's functioning to create computer programs with human-like cognitive capacities.
- Java, Python, R, and C++.
- Probability, Statistics, and Linear Algebra.
- Cassandra, Hadoop, and MongoDB.
- KNN, Support Vector Machine, linear regression, and Naive Bayes.
- TensorFlow, Theano, PyTorch, and Caffe.
5. Natural Language Processing
By merging information, business process improvement, and technology, NLP engineers or developers are responsible for developing new solutions to meet business commitments and opportunities.
The NLP Engineer's tasks include converting natural language input into relevant characteristics for classification algorithms utilizing NLP approaches.
- Text representation
- Semantic extraction techniques
- Python, Java, and R
- Frameworks - Keras or PyTorch
- Libraries - sci-kit
- Products life cycle - Design, Development, Quality, Deployment, and Maintenance
6. Business Intelligence (BI) Developer
Business intelligence has evolved into a valuable asset for any modern company. The term "business intelligence" refers to a variety of strategies and technologies employed by businesses used to give actionable data to end-users so that they can make informed business decisions.
A business intelligence developer is an engineer who creates, delivers, and maintains business intelligence interfaces. Query tools, data visualization, interactive dashboards, ad hoc reporting, and data modeling tools are just a few examples.
- Data warehouse design - dimensional modeling.
- Data mining.
- Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, or Oracle BI.
- Python or R.
- SQL, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
7. Data Analytics
To answer a query or solve an issue, a data analyst collects, cleans, and evaluates data sets.
Business, finance, criminal justice, science, medical, and government are just a few of the fields where data analysts operate.
What types of clients should a business focus on in its next marketing campaign?
What age group is the most susceptible to disease? What behavioral patterns are linked to financial fraud?
- Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
- R or Python
- Tableau or Microsoft Power BI
- Jupyter Notebooks
You can check the salaries for AI sector here-
How Artificial Intelligence will impact the job market in India?
“PM Modi has a goal of making India a global center for artificial intelligence. Many Indians are working on technology all across the world, and many more will in the future” . He spoke about building a conducive learning environment at the RAISE Summit, citing initiatives such as the National Educational Technology Forum (NETF).
According to The Indian Express, “Artificial Intelligence would create nearly 20 million employment by 2025. These figures reflect the positive response and the most recent technological advancements in every industry imaginable”
Disease detection, mental health counseling, weather forecasting, crop predictions, studies, designing, urban city planning, sewage systems, traffic planning, disaster management, and fashion and space research are only a few of the fields that have been explored. It's all been touched by AI.
There has been much information and research on the impact of AI on work, ranging from nature of jobs, to workplace configurations to issues around bias, privacy, ethics and more, challenging many assumptions that we have lived with in the past and creating new possibilities. The more we understand the nature of unique data sets, the better placed we will
be to make best use of the benefits and mitigate the risks that these technologies bring to us.
So, looking for a career change/start? Grab the opportunity today.
Know more about E2E Cloud - https://bit.ly/3eaePdo
Contact no - 9599620390
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org