If you have root access for both source server and destination server then follow the below steps:
- Login as root user in WHM of destination server.
- Search for the option “Transfer Tool”.
3. Enter the Source Server I.P address in “Remote Server Address”, SSH port of the Source Server if not 22, and root password.
4. Then click “Fetch Account List” and it will redirect you to the list of packages and domains present in the source server.
5. Select the domains which you rant to migrate and click Copy.
6. You can monitor the status of migration.