At E2E Networks, we aim to make it simple and intuitive for developers to build and scale their infrastructure, from an application running on a single plan to a highly distributed service running across thousands of plans. As applications grow and become more specialized, so too do the configurations needed to run them effectively. Recently we launched High Memory Cloud nodes in 2019.
The 2nd generation Memory Intensive computing node plans are designed to offer double the amount of vCPUs and more than triple the amount of RAM at the same price compared to the first generation. After the overwhelming response to our first-generation Memory Intensive
Series B and feedback of thousands of its user customers, we have come up with the 2nd generation memory-intensive computing nodes that are designed by the motto Do more Pay
Memory Intensive Compute’s Plans and Pricing:-
|2,044 Per Month||4,745 Per Month||6,935 Per Month||9,490 Per Month|
|4 vCPU||12 vCPU||15 vCPU||18 vCPU|
|OS: CentOS / Debian / Ubuntu||OS: CentOS / Debian / Ubuntu||OS: CentOS / Debian / Ubuntu||OS: CentOS / Debian / Ubuntu|
|Dedicated RAM: 30 GB||Dedicated RAM: 60 GB||Dedicated RAM: 90 GB||Dedicated RAM: 120 GB|
|Disk Space: 225 GB SSD||Disk Space: 450 GB SSD||Disk Space: 675 GB SSD||Disk Space: 900 GB SSD|
|2.4 GHz and higher||2.4 GHz and higher||2.4 GHz and higher||2.4 GHz and higher|
Some of the points we should know about E2E Networks Memory Intensive Compute:-
- Optimized Plans:- Memory Intensive Compute offers a great balance of RAM, CPU, and storage for most general use-cases.
- More Storage:- E2E Memory Intensive Compute can be used for High-performance, relational (MySQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra) databases.
- Self-service portal:- In-memory databases using optimized data storage formats and analytics for business intelligence. At E2E you can easily upgrade your plan.
- Better Performance:- Applications performing real-time processing of big unstructured data. Memory-optimized instances are designed to deliver fast performance for workloads that process large data sets in memory.
- Affordable Pricing:- If we talk about the price for our Memory Intensive compute, we offer more value for money than any of the competitors.
Here is the Comparison:-
|Plan Type||M.60 GB||z1d.3xlarge||Memory-Optimized||n2-highmem-8||A8m v2|
|Storage||450 GB||Extra Storage Costs||200 GB||Extra Storage Costs||80 GB Temp Storage|
|₹ Price per Month||₹4,745||₹41,878||₹25,560||₹26,806||₹36,229|
|₹ Price per Hour||₹6.5||₹57.30||₹38.05||₹36.72||₹49.63|