SOC – Service Operations Center
The status of your website or mobile application services availability guarantees the RTB (Run The Business). The primary responsibility of a Service Operations center (SOC) is to monitor servers and application services to detect any threats to RTB.
SOC is a powerful RTB tool for managing your environment, while protecting your brand and reputation. SOC is our comprehensive solution that enables you to outsource your support tiers, so that you can focus your energies on more vital core business objectives.
*Plus 15.0% Service Tax
Enterprise class SOC
For large enterprises with over 750 function points to be monitored, we are happy to build a fully customized plan suited to their individual requirements. Enterprise customers are also provided direct access to our CTO & CEO.
NOTE: Each individual “Alarm” monitored is a function point, for example processor load, disk space, LAMP stack state, Out of Memory, etc. are all individual alarms and each will be treated as one function point.
E2E Networks’ SOC – Highlights
- Vast Experience – Our team brings on board vast experience in managing mission critical RTB objectives for the largest deployments.
- Pay as you go billing – You have the option of starting as small as possible and only scaling up your SOC plan as your requirements increase.
- Increased productivity – Fewer false alarms and the support of a virtual SOC team handling routine tasks, allow your development team to focus on building your business.
- Reduced OPEX – Outsourcing your SOC to E2E comes with up to 50% cost savings as opposed to doing it yourself.
- Best in class tools – Our team uses the latest tools to monitor all critical parameters on one/ more large 40” LED screen(s), for quickest possible response times.
- 24*7 SOC at your service – Our team monitors your systems 24*7, alerting you when required as per escalation matrix – so that you need not have sleepless nights worrying about RTB issues.
- Risk free outsourcing – Building and deploying your own SOC team, comes with associated business risks and hassles.
- Quickest possible response time – We ensure that there is always a human monitoring your systems, this ensures a response time which can often be as little as 2 minutes or less!
- Standard across all Plans
- Availability Monitoring
- Fault Monitoring
- Performance Monitoring
- Configuration Backups Monitoring
- Remote reboot/ restart
- Operation Support
- Alert Monitoring & Filtering
- Creation of Tracking Tickets
- Software Installations
- Application of updates & patches