- Do you charge for data-transfer?
No, we currently don’t charge for data-transfer to & from your machine instances.
- Do you offer managed services for server instances for free?
No. All our cloud instances are self-managed by default.
We provide basic platform support with ‘no hands to keyboard’ approach.
- What is your SLA?
E2E Networks provides a 99.5 % Uptime SLA. Please refer to our SLA details here
- Where are your data centers located?
We have partnered with Tier-III plus data centers like Netmagic.
- What are the various facility certifications available at your datacenter location?
Our data center has the following certifications
• INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM – ISO/IEC 27001:2005
• IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM – ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011
• QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM – ISO 9001:2008
- What is your policy on abuse?
We have a zero-tolerance policy on abuse. Kindly refer to more details here
- Do you allow to run gaming/mining?
We do not allow to run any sort of games like Counter Strike, Quake etc. nor we allow to run any sort of mining such as cryptocurrencies and/or anything similar.
- Do you allow the use of your servers for downloading content available only in India?
Circumvention of geographical restrictions that violate content licensing using our servers is NOT allowed.
- Do you support Anonymization/Public VPN access for anonymization/Tor nodes?
Any use case that involves hiding the IP address of an end user using our servers is a prohibited.