View your Virtual Compute Nodes Activity Logs
E2E Networks customers can access their event and audit logs from their ‘MyAccount’ portal.
An Event log is a record of all the operations performed on your Virtual Compute Nodes/Backups such as Power Off, Reboot etc which is logged as an entry. Each new event creates a separate entry in the record depending on the cause of the event.
An audit log is a report that documents the resources accessed on your Virtual Compute Nodes or their Backups along with the date and time stamps related to the lifetime of a node. It contains the entire usage log of your Virtual Compute Nodes.
STEP 1 – Login
To view your Event & Audit log reports of your E2E Networks Virtual Compute Nodes, follow these steps:
Log in to myaccount.e2enetworks.com
Once you are into E2E Networks ‘My Account’ portal go to your Security settings on the down left sidebar and select the ‘Audit’ option from the drop-down menu.
STEP 2 – Select Reports
You can select & apply relevant filters as per the requirements to download the report.
Select the type of service for which you want to download the report
- All: To include all the reports
- Node: Only the Node log reports will be available for download
- Backups: Only the backup log reports will be available for download
Select the type of log report that you want to download.
- Event Logs: Download the log report of operations performed on your Virtual Compute Nodes
- Audit Logs: Download the log report of resources that are accessed on your Virtual Compute Nodes
Select the range
- By Date: Get access to log report of a particular date
- By Month: Get access to log report of a month
- Last 6 months: Get access to log report of previous 6 months
STEP 3 – Download Logs
After applying the filters and entering the details you can click on the ‘Download’ button to download the logs.
A log file will be downloaded in .csv format.