You can set up a usage alert that will be triggered via email or SMS when your total usage reaches a threshold limit set by you. Setting up usage alert helps you to keep a track on your usage and avoid any surprises when invoices are generated at the end of the month. This feature is especially useful as an early warning system if someone launches surplus services by mistake or with malicious intent.
You can follow the below steps to setup usage alert for your MyAccount.
- Login to MyAccount portal, which is accessible at https://myaccount.e2enetworks.com
- On the left side dashboard, under Payment Methods, click on Pay Now.
3. The Payment section will appear on the right side.
4. In the bottom of the Payment section, the Usage Alert section will appear.
5. Select the checkbox available.
6. In the input box enter the amount which when reached you want to get alerts.
7. Select either Email or SMS as your preferred mode of getting alerts.
8. Click on ‘Save.’
You have successfully set up usage alert.
You can change the amount or preference of Email/SMS anytime later.
Also, at any time, you can opt-out to receive usage alerts by deselecting the checkbox available under Usage Alert option.