You can set up a usage alert that will be triggered via email or SMS when your total usage reaches a threshold limit set by you. Setting up usage alert helps you to keep track of your usage and avoid any surprises when invoices are generated at the end of the month. This feature is especially useful as an early warning system if someone launches surplus services by mistake or with malicious intent.
This stand-alone feature is available under the AutoPay page and does not require you to add a credit or debit card. You can follow the below steps to setup usage alert for your MyAccount.
STEP 1 – Logging into E2E Networks ‘My Account’
- In your web browser’s address bar, type https://www.e2enetworks.com.
- Log in using your credentials set up at the time of creating and activating the E2E Networks ‘My Account’.
STEP 2 – Navigate to PayNow page
- You see a Dashboard on your screen.
- Click on the AutoPay submenu under the Billing heading on the left.
- The AutoPay page will open on the right side.
STEP 3 – Set up Usage Alert
- Default ‘Usage Alert’ section will be disabled for your MyAccount.
- Select the checkbox available.
- In the input box enter the threshold value, which means that whenever current month usage exceeds the defined threshold value then you will get usage alert.
- Select either Email or SMS as your preferred mode of getting alerts and after that click on ‘Save.’
- You have successfully set up usage alert.
- You can change the amount and preference of Email/SMS anytime later. Also, at any time, you can opt-out to receive usage alerts by deselecting the usage Alert checkbox.