E2E Networks Coupon Codes are special codes that can be applied through E2E Networks MyAccount to get specific discounts on your usage billing. These instructions will guide you through the process of redeeming a valid coupon code. You must have an E2E Networks My Account prior to redeeming your coupon code.
If you do not have an E2E Networks My Account and wish to create one, see How to Create an E2E Networks My Account.
STEP 1 – Logging into E2E Networks ‘My Account’
- Please go to ‘My Account’ and log in using your credentials set up at the time of creating and activating the E2E Networks ‘My Account’.
STEP 2 – Navigation to “Coupons” section
- On the left side of the MyAccount dashboard, click on the “Coupons” section available under the “Billing” section.
- You will be navigated to the “Coupons & Offers” window.
STEP 3 – View and Search your Coupons
- The list of coupons available at the “Coupons & Offers” window, those are related to your account.
- You can check the details like coupon code, details, expiry date, status, and actions related to each coupon available.
If the coupon is provided to you via an offline method such as an e-mail or an SMS, then you can redeem the coupon through the “Add Coupon” option.
- Please click on the “Add Coupon” button on the top right corner, A window shall pop up.
- Enter a valid E2E Networks coupon code and click on the ‘Redeem coupon’ button. If you enter a valid coupon code then you should receive a confirmation message on the screen that ‘Coupon code applied successfully.’
The ‘Search’ text box, helps you to search for any coupon using keywords.
By default, the “Available coupons” shall be shown. Available coupons are those coupons that valid for the customer but not yet applied. You can choose drop-down to list of coupons based on the status.
- Available Coupons: Only the coupons having status – ‘available’ will be shown on the screen.
- Applied Coupons: Only the coupons having status – ‘applied’ will be shown on the screen. Applied coupons are those coupons for which benefits are already availed.
- Expired Coupons: Only the coupons having status – ‘expired’ will be shown on the screen. Expired coupons are those coupons that are no longer active because it has passed the expiry date Or a new coupon as overwritten it.
- All Coupons: To view all the coupons.
STEP 4 – Apply Coupon
- Click on ‘Apply’ under the action column to redeem a coupon code for your account.
For ‘Applied’ or ‘Expired’ coupons ‘Details’ action shall be shown.
- A confirmation message appears on the screen that ‘Coupon code applied successfully.’
- The coupon status will update to ‘applied’.
- You can see more details about the applied or expired coupons by clicking on ‘Details’ under the action column.
- The pop-up window will appear on the screen.