Microservices, public/private cloud, containers, Kubernetes – which option suits your business and company’s scale? The components for building technology infrastructure – monitoring, security, managing servers on the cloud and microservices – are difficult problems, even though the choice of technologies out there are many.HasGeek’s annual conference on technology infrastructure, DevOps, and SRE – helps you to navigate through these choices. Meet some of the best systems engineers, security experts, and SRE at Rootconf. Get their advice on how to design better infrastructure.
- Dates: 10-11 May 2018
- Time: 9:30 am-6:00 pm
- Venue: NIMHANS Convention Centre
- How to plan a container strategy for your organization.
- How to balance workloads, dealing with failing dependencies, and handling cron jobs.
- Security talks on IPv6 and DNS64 – do they really mitigate security risks?
- Designing robust microservices.