1. Make sure that both cPanel and Plesk Server operating systems are Linux based.
2. Make sure that you have enough Disk-Space on both cPanel and Plesk Servers (at least 5 GB free Disk Space Required)
3. To connect the destination server to the source server, allow the IP of the Plesk server within the cPanel firewall. Also, configure the source server to allow SSH connections.
4. Make sure that the required software and modules are installed on the destination Server as per Source Server.
Start cPanel Server to Plesk Server Migration Process.
1. Log in to Plesk Panel with your “root” Credentials
2. For install Plesk Migrator
Go to Plesk Extensions and Search Plesk Migrator and click on “Get It Free”
3. After installing Plesk Migrator, Open Plesk Migrator under Extensions >> My Extensions or use the search bar to find the extension >> click “Open”
4. After opening Plesk Migrator, Click on “Start a New Migration”
5. Here You have to select “cPanel” and enter source server details and click on “Prepare Migration”
6. After “Prepare Migration”, you will see a new window, Here you have to select Available Subscription (Which you want to migrate) and click on “Click the object or use checkboxes”
7. And finally, click on “Migrate” to migrate your selected subscription
8. Migration Process will start and you can see the migration process
9. Once the Migration process is completed, you will get the result.
10. If you want to migrate again before changing the DNS Records, Click on “Re-Sync” and choose types, which you want to re-sync again and click on “OK”
11. Finally, Your Old cPanel/Plesk Server is migrated to New Plesk Server. You can find migrated domains at Plesk Panel Domain section