We help you get the most out of your cloud with cloud infrastructure optimization techniques, application performance management tools & cloud tuning strategies. Our CloudOps Platform allows you to focus on your business while we handle your infrastructure concerns.
How do we do it?
• Analyse your existing setup and identify the performance areas
• Determine Optimal Size of machines for you
• Performance tuning (OS level, kernel level, service level, Network level, DB Tuning)
• Application Performance Monitoring tools for Auto-Discovery & Real-time prediction of incidents which has no impact on your Applications performance
• Regular monitoring of your cloud infrastructure
Security Best Practices is must to safeguard against security risks. Our CloudOps Platform follows best practices to maintain & protect your cloud against unauthorized use/access, hackers, attacks, malware and other risks.
Our Security Services-
• We help in Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT)
• Regular Security Assessments, Vulnerability Fixes, Patch Management
• Proactive security cognizance – Automated Security scans & reports
• PCI DSS – We help to check parameters on compliance, data leakage, password policy, data storage, encryption.
• We define Identity management, privacy, and access controls
• We design Isolated environment – Check Privately & public accessible machines(Check Open Ports and usage)
• Basic security hygiene – SSH Access /Username pass Secure Cloud usage
• Security Compliance Reports
• Best data handling practices to protect users, data & apps
• Optimal solutions for the applications & resources.
CloudOps platform helps to avoid costly startup expenses & lets you focus on your business. The cost saved can quickly add up to ROI. Moreover, it is an effective way to achieve long-term goals.
How do we save cost?
• Project TCO: We provide insights to offer clarity in budgeting, forecasting and spend controls.
• Best Configuration: Re-architect only when benefit exceeds the cost
• Capacity Analysis: We help you to identify and pay for services you require, close unused services
• Right-Sized: Right scalability & elasticity.
• Cloud Agnostic: Drop-in replacement for micro-service components
Setting up a cloud requires configuration, set up a development environment and several other methods tp configure and manage the cloud infrastructure.
How do we help in Setup Management?
• CI/CD Pipeline operations
• Deployment Automation
• Code Deployment: Staging to production along with Rollback practices
• Automation Environment Setup: From code repository onto actual server setup
• Migration: Services to move a server or complete cloud infrastructure.
• Sprints: We make daily, weekly, monthly tasks goals
High Availability(HA) refers to a system which continuously operates for a desirable length of time. It is key to any web-based environment as it provides continuous operation of the system even in the case of a hardware failure. Single point of failure (SPOF) is a part of a system, that if it fails, will stop the entire system from working. To overcome SPOFs, High Availability architecture is deployed into web-based environments.
How we make HA/Scalable infrastructure?
• Eliminate SPOF – Redundancy
• We ensure High-Availability of components
• We build scalable systems with smart architecture through effective design, capacity monitoring, configuration management.