Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for experienced full-stack developers with 5+ years of experience.
Are you a consumer or builder of public cloud RESTful APIs? Can you write slick AngularJS frontend or build system solutions in Python/Django? We are looking for you to join our team which is one of the most solid from-the-ground-up Cloud Systems Engineering teams at India’s homegrown IAAS Cloud platform. Over the last 10 years, we have built one of the fastest-growing Cloud Platforms using Open Source technologies like OpenNebula, Minio, Zabbix, DRBD, Open vSwitch, HAProxy, Kubernetes, BIND, ELK, PCS clustering, and Python/Django/Celery. Learn and implement distributed, highly available, asynchronously scalable, and performant Cloud Platform.
We are looking for experienced full-stack developers. You’ll be responsible for the development and integration of asynchronous transaction-oriented backend APIs to the slick front-end elements and shall also contribute to the system architecture design and code reviews as a member of the team.
- Be involved in and drive product & design discussions
- Contribute to coding guidelines and mentor team members
- Write, review and refactor code to ensure security, readability, reusability, testability, and performance.
- Help remove impediments to developer productivity by helping in CI/CD automation
- Become a net provider of internal/external RESTful APIs while solving for developer needs for tooling and productivity
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications using Python, Django and AngularJS
- Implement and integrate diverse databases-sources into applications without compromising on security and data protection goals
- Ability to build a feature/application from scratch & drive it to completion including implementing the UI
- Share knowledge internally and externally
Skill Sets and qualifications required:
- Critical thinking & problem-solving skills using data structure design and algorithms.
- An advanced practitioner of agile methods, SCM tooling (git) and CI/CD(Ansible/salt/bash), and high proficiency in Python/Django for writing secure, performant, and reusable code in a team.
- Advanced Ability to use data from multiple data sources including Time Series/Relational/graph/log/CSV data-sources using ORM/data access libraries in an MVC framework like Django
- Understanding of AAA, RESTful, and SOA to build scalable distributed systems using asynchronous/event-driven programming
- Basics of Linux/Virtualization/Networking/Storage & Web Servers
- Familiarity with front-end technologies, such as AngularJS, HTML5, and CSS3
Open PositionsBrowse Open Positions
We’re looking for inspired and motivated technical contributors to join our team as Security Operations Analysts. In this role, you will be a key member of the E2E Cloud security team, reporting to the Manager of Security Abuse Operations.
About E2E Networks
E2E Networks is the 6th largest IAAS platform in India. E2E Networks High Performance cloud platform can be accessed via self service portal at where you can provision/manage and monitor Linux/Windows/GPU Cloud Machines with high performance CPU, large memory(RAM) or Smart Dedicated Compute featuring dedicated CPU cores.
We began in 2009 as a contractless computing player targeting the value-conscious segment of customers, especially startups.
Before there were hyperscalers in India we were the premier choice of many of today's soonicorns/Unicorns/well established businesses for Cloud Infrastructure.
E2E Networks Cloud was used by many well-known brands like Zomato, CarDekho, Milkbasket, Clovia, 1mg, Jabong during a significant part of their journey from start-up stage to multi-million DAUs (Daily Active Users).I
n 2018, E2E Networks Ltd issued its IPOin 2018 and was subscribed by over 70 times.
We provide Cloud Solutions via control panel or API, this includes CDN,Load Balancers,Firewalls,VPC,DBaaS,Reserved IPv4,Object Storage, DNS/rDNS, Continuous Data Protection, Our collaboration with NVIDIA allows us to play a significant role in helping our customers run their AI/ML training/inference, data science, NLP and computer vision.