Looking for an HR Executive with a minimum of relevant 2+years of experience
- Accountable for designing, planning and coordinating the sourcing efforts
- Screening and Shortlisting profiles from Job portals, Networking sites, referencing networking, and job hunting
- Finding suitable candidates through understanding the requirements as per the Job Description provided
- Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally
- Develop diverse and ready to hire pipelines of candidates as designated
- Evaluating candidates profiles by conducting preliminary interviews and shortlisting candidates
- Scheduling in-person, video conferencing and telephonic rounds of interviews with hiring managers
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Identify new methods with the approach for sourcing of candidates and generating new leads
- Coordinating with candidates in all stages until onboarding
- Maintaining talent database and updating recruitment tracker
- Should be able to give timely closures
- Maintaining employee documentation
- Planning Employee Engagement activities
- Handling HR Operations activities
Skill Sets and qualifications required:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills needed.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office(Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Must be enthusiastic and initiator
- Learning Agility, Go-getter attitude
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Able to handle pressure, and good at multitasking
- Transparency in coordination with team and supervisors
- Strong coordination skills
Open PositionsBrowse Open Positions
We’re looking for inspired and motivated technical contributors to join our team as Security Operations Analysts. In this role, you will be a key member of the E2E Cloud security team, reporting to the Manager of Security Abuse Operations.
About E2E Networks
E2E Networks is the 6th largest IAAS platform in India. E2E Networks High Performance cloud platform can be accessed via self service portal at where you can provision/manage and monitor Linux/Windows/GPU Cloud Machines with high performance CPU, large memory(RAM) or Smart Dedicated Compute featuring dedicated CPU cores.
We began in 2009 as a contractless computing player targeting the value-conscious segment of customers, especially startups.
Before there were hyperscalers in India we were the premier choice of many of today's soonicorns/Unicorns/well established businesses for Cloud Infrastructure.
E2E Networks Cloud was used by many well-known brands like Zomato, CarDekho, Milkbasket, Clovia, 1mg, Jabong during a significant part of their journey from start-up stage to multi-million DAUs (Daily Active Users).I
n 2018, E2E Networks Ltd issued its IPOin 2018 and was subscribed by over 70 times.
We provide Cloud Solutions via control panel or API, this includes CDN,Load Balancers,Firewalls,VPC,DBaaS,Reserved IPv4,Object Storage, DNS/rDNS, Continuous Data Protection, Our collaboration with NVIDIA allows us to play a significant role in helping our customers run their AI/ML training/inference, data science, NLP and computer vision.